I am excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank Maria, the Super Wife and Mummy for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out. She is truly inspirational! She is a multi-talented singer and writer, with an outstanding sense of humor! I hope you enjoy her many gifts as much as I do! https://babieslifefamilygoodfood.wordpress.com/
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Fun Facts About Roda-Growing Self
- I love hats! I have a bit of a collection! My hats do tend to get in the way when I am out in nature, with my camera. So, as much as Wifey shakes her head at me, I wear them backwards!
2. Last October, I enjoyed exploring an active volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii! I am a bit of a geology buff and rock hound, so this was an incredible experience! If you are interested in reading more about my Big Island Adventure, here are the links to my 8 part adventure series!
3. I live on a small hobby farm, with over 130 animals!
4. I am an avid gardener! Spending time digging in Mother Earth brings me much JOY!
5. I am blessed to have found my soul mate! AKA “Wifey”
6. I have 3 adorable, creatures of sass (teenagers) that bring me so much joy and laughter! I am blessed!
7. I started blogging in March and so enjoy this beautiful world, filled with such creative, kind and beautiful souls! ♥
My nominees for this award are:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 10 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the gifts these individuals share. Their blogs are simply beautiful! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
“There is no wrong or right…just write!” ~Unknown
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…