Signs of Spring? Not so much…
Let’s try again tomorrow, shall we?
In honor of Mother Nature’s humor, I thought I would share a few thoughts about Pre-Spring in Michigan…
- I shovel snow to make room for more snow, just in case!
- The air hurts my face…still.
- I have been known to garden, in the snow, because I can’t wait any longer.
- The teenagers wear shorts to school, in March!
- Yesterday was snowy and grey. Today is sunny and the snow has melted.
- On a positive note, there are no mosquitoes…YET!
I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods!
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…