A great big thank you goes out to Jay! I truly believe that he has found a way to clone himself through all of his readings! It is the only reasonable explanation for how he is able to find time, in a 24 hour period, to read such a wide variety of books and eloquently write about them. Head over to is site and get lost in some amazing reading and writing! http://thisismytruthnow.com Continue reading “Liebster Award”
Wow! I feel truly blessed by the numerous award nominations I have received, over the past week. I am so excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the hilarious, creative, folk music loving (just kidding) “MainePaperPusher” for nominating me! 😜 If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! She is hilarious, kind and has the best stories to share! I so enjoy her blogging adventures! They bring me daily joy and laughter! http://mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com Continue reading “Mystery Blogger Award”
I love that there are so many amazing individuals, in the WordPress community, that are willing to extend kindness and support through the award nomination process. I am filled with JOY when I have made an impact on someone’s life through my words, photography or by just being ME. With that said, I have taken a leap of faith and created a new award. (Can you do that? Sure…why not!) ♥ Continue reading “Be the Change…”
I am so grateful to be nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! ♥ A great big thank you goes out to the talented Nel for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I highly recommend you check it out! Nel shares her experiences, photos and feelings, based on inspiration. I so enjoy her blogging adventures! http://reactionarytales.com
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
• What are you currently binge watching or plan to binge watch? Well…I don’t watch TV. But, if I had the time, I would watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies in one day! Pure Eye Candy!!
• Have you ever experienced a critical comment (justified or unjustified) on your posts or comments? How did you you deal with it? So, far the WordPress souls I have met have been nothing but amazing!
• Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic? I trust in the universe and believe in fate!
• Android or Apple? Apple
• What’s something on your bucket list that you hope to do in the next 5 years? Return to Little Palm Island with Wifey.
• Hot sub or cold sub? Hot sub
• If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose? Can I get back to you on this one!? I don’t want to die, but truth is the only way. I guess I answered the question…I must die!
• Polar bears or Pandas? Pandas
• If you could travel, all expenses paid, to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why? Little Palm Island. It is our favorite place to escape from everyday life and just do nothing!
• Tag your own favorite post you posted here. I love my “Be Still” category.
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 7 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
Roda’s Questions: Let’s try something new!
1. One thing you love?
2. Two favorite colors?
3. Three words you love to use?
4. Four places you have traveled?
5. Five favorite foods?
6. Six musicians or bands you love?
7. Seven survival items you would take while visiting out of town relatives over the holidays?
8. 4+4=8. Four favorite vegetables? Four favorite fruits?
9. Nine words that describe you?
10. 10-9=1. One thing you love most about You!
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…
I am so excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Nel for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Nel shares her experiences, photos and feelings, based on inspiration. I so enjoy her blogging adventures! http://reactionarytales.com Continue reading “Mystery Blogger Award”
I am filled with warmth and gratitude to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Jen for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Jen’s blog is truly outstanding and filled with wonderful writing and photography, focusing on food, beauty, travel and life! http://gypsybus28.com Continue reading “A Little Sunshine!”
I am touched and excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Cherylene for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out. She is truly inspirational! https://www.livingvsexisting.com/
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos! Continue reading “The Versatile Blogger Award!”
Wow! I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award! Continue reading “The Liebster Award”