The Blue Sky Tag looked like fun, so here goes!
Thank you Jen from https://gypsybus28.com/2017/10/11/greetings-from-sicily/ for tagging me! Jen is quite the traveler, so this tag is perfect coming from her! Head on over and check out her blog. It is a beauty!!
• Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog
• Answer their questions
• Tag 11 other bloggers (or as few/ many as you fancy)
• Write 11 questions for them
• Let them know you’ve nominated them
- What would you do when you have to wait at an airport for over 5 hours? I love airports! I usually pick up a few snacks and enjoy some quiet time. There are no chickens, ducks, goats, or horses to chase at the airport!
- Which one do you prefer when traveling: city, beach or mountain? This is tricky! I love to hike, so I would have to say the mountains. But, there is nothing like a beautiful beach and some salty air. I will pass on the city, unless it is London!!
- Bus or taxi? Neither! Wifey likes to drive.
- Red wine or white? Red Wine
- B&B or hotel? Hotel
- Top 3 destinations on your bucket list? Monet’s Gardens, Scotland, back to London!
- Any tips for travel solo? No traveling solo for me
- If you could pick a destination in Asia to travel, what will that be? Singapore
- Where’s the next destination you’re off to? Nothing is on the books yet. There are some ideas floating around for our 2018 family vacation, but nothing has been decided.
- Do you love cruise ships? Why? I have to say, I was not a fan of the cruise ship. Too many people for me. Not enough to do. I don’t sit well!
- How do you deal with jet lag? I can sleep anywhere, anytime. Plus, I have never required much sleep. Jet lag has never been a problem for me.
*I am going to keep some of Jen’s questions and add a few of my own!
- What would you do when you have to wait at an airport for over 5 hours?
- Which one do you prefer when traveling: city, beach or mountain?
- Which one of your WordPress followers would you enjoy as a travel companion?
- Red wine or white?
- Plane? Train? or Automobile?
- Top 3 destinations on your bucket list?
- Hotel, B&B or tent?
- Where would you like to travel in Europe?
- Where is the next destination you’re off to?
- Do you love cruise ships? Why?
- How do you deal with jet lag?
My nominees: Go for it! If you think this tag sounds like fun, feel free to take part!
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…