Thank you to Misty from Mistysbookspace for nominating me for this award! I love the fact that the focus of this award is Self Love! Check out Misty’s blog! If you enjoy books, you have come to the right place!♥
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I love about myself:
- I love the emotional complexities of ME! I am an extremely strong woman, yet I cry very easily. I love reaching out and helping others, yet it is difficult for me to ask for help. I am Roda, hear me roar…and meow!
- I have a unique fashion sense that is completely based on my mood! I can rock a dress and heals if needed, but would prefer my hippie jeans, bare feet and a graphic tee! I can go from natural hair one minute to piggy braids the next! I refuse to paint my finger nails, but my toes must have sparkle at all times!
- I love that I feel everything around me. I have learned to embrace my strong intuitive side and listen to her.
- I embrace my creative side. I have always loved art and music! I enjoy creating in so many ways! My art form tends to be gardening in the Spring and Summer. The color and texture palette is endless! In the Fall and Winter, I turn my creative juices to cooking, painting, and designing natural jewelry. I enjoy photography year round, which allows me to celebrate and share my creations. I might not be a talented mathematician, but I feel blessed to have the gift of creativity.
- I so enjoy sprinkling JOY in people’s lives! There is nothing more beautiful than knowing a small act of kindness made a difference in someone’s day!
- I love that I am filled to the brim with passion! I am passionate about everything in my life: people, animals, hobbies…when I love, it is with all of me. I have always been told I am an all or nothing person. I guess that is a true statement!
- I love that I have learned to embrace ME completely. The greatest gift one can discover is self-love…
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to celebrate these new and old friends. We all can use a little reminder when it comes to celebrating our gifts! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…