A great big Growing Self thank you to Stephanie at Stephanie’s Novel Fiction. https://stephsfictionandfamilylove.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/award-the-mystery-blogger-award-1-and-2/ for the Mystery Blogger Award nomination. I understand that many do not participate in the award process, but honestly, I enjoy it! It is a great way for me to not only learn more about my blogging pals, but discover new blogs that I might not have discovered otherwise.
Thank you again, Stephanie, for the nomination! Stephanie and I have a few fun things in common! We both have three children, hate driving on the freeway and are INFJs! We are truly special critters! Stephanie has a passion for reading, so if you want to visit a great blog, packed full of amazing books and book reviews, visit Stephanie’s site!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Roda:
- I am a fraternal twin
- I gave birth to fraternal twins
- We have twins, in our family, as far back as 6 generations!
- What is one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime)? Honestly, I am living my dream! I am married to the love of my life, spending my days doing what I love! I have everything I could ever want! But, I would like to meet the amazing individuals, I chat with, in the blogging community!
- How would you describe yourself in a few words? Kind, Sensitive, Intuitive,Quirky
- What is your favorite book genre? Your least favorite? Favorite: Non-Fiction / Least: Anything violent or with an unhappy ending!
- Describe the perfect relaxing evening. Spending the evening, with my family, playing games and eating yummy food!
- What is your guiltiest pleasure? I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!
Roda’s Questions: I like Stephanie’s questions, so let’s stick with those!
- What is one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime)?
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- What is your favorite book genre? Your least favorite?
- Describe the perfect relaxing evening.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to celebrate these new and old friends. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
Roda’s Favorite Post: Each Sunday, I write a post titled “Be Still”. These posts are truly some of my favorites to write!
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…