Thank you to Keith at https://myinstructionmanual.com/2017/09/06/getting-love-giving-love-and-seven-facts-about-me/ for the Lovely Blog Award. Keith writes about living a happy, healthy and productive life. I so enjoy his blog and the powerful messages he shares. Enjoy!
Here are the Rules:
• Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
• They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
• Must add 7 facts about themselves.
• Nominate up to 15 people for the award!
Seven (7) facts about Roda
- I love tea! I do not like coffee…Wifey loves coffee. She does not speak before coffee. She always says, “No talkie before coffee”. I wonder if that statement is directed at me?! Coffee runs through her veins, I swear. I, on the other hand, enjoy a beautiful cup of tea, in this very classy tea cup…
2. My personality type is INFJ. Jess, over at https://jessicabakkers.com/category/all-about-infjs/ writes some amazing posts about INFJs…we are special critters! Want to learn more? Check out her posts!
3. I have a passion for tiny things: insects, mushrooms, rocks, flowers… Mother Nature’s gifts bring me so much joy!
4. I enjoy creating swags and wreaths, when we prune the conifers and cut back the flowers for the season. It is so hard to put these items in the compost pile…
5. I wear a size 10 shoe! Shoe shopping is not an easy task!
6. I am 5′ 10″…although I believe I am shrinking just a bit!
7. This picture is for 6 & 7. This is my girl, Velvet! She is one beautiful creature inside and out!
Growing Self – Roda’s Nominations
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciate for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. I have included some beautiful new discoveries and a few old friends! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…