I would like to thank the talented Maria from https://babieslifefamilygoodfood.wordpress.com/ for the Unique Blogger Award nomination. I am delighted that our paths have crossed! Maria has such a beautiful soul and is truly a “Super Wife and Mummy”! In fact, I have heard that she flies above the streets of London wearing a cape with the letters “SW&M” on the back! Check out this Super Woman! Her site is filled to the brim with the beauty of life, family and food! You can also enjoy her whimsical children’s poetry, which I adore! ♥
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What would you describe as a perfect moment? I have a few...
- Watching my children smile, laugh and love one another unconditionally.
- Visiting Little Palm Island with Wifey!
- Feeling a magical connection with our animals.
- Digging in the soil of Mother Earth.
2. What general term do you feel is overrated? The term “stressed” seems to be everywhere. Kids are stress… adults are stressed…everyone is stressed! The glorification of “busy” seems to be a bit of a first world problem. We all can try to take a moment to breathe, embrace gratitude and focus on life’s blessings. ♥
3. Describe the person you aim to be in five sentences or less. How about 5 words:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to celebrate not only some wonderful bloggers I recently started following, but some old friends, too! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- What would you describe as your perfect moment?
- Describe the person you aim to be in five sentences or less.
- What is the one thing you love most about YOU!?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…