I think it is time for another round of the Growing Self Blogger Award! It makes me smile when I see it out there, celebrating individuals that make such a difference in the lives of others. Once again, I love that there are so many amazing individuals, in the WordPress community, that are willing to extend kindness and support through the award nomination process. I am filled with JOY when I have made an impact on someone’s life through my words, photography or by just being ME. With that said, I would like to share round 6 of my nominations…
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that have made a difference in your life or the lives of others.
- Give at least 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees of the award
I am honored to nominate the following 3 amazing women:
- Nel – https://reactionarytales.com/amur-leopard/
- Robin – https://therobinsnest2017.com/2017/08/17/18174/
- Shelly – https://shellypruittjohnson.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/three-things-love-is-stronger-than-and-why-it-is-stronger-overcoming-our-darkness/
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing and changing lives!
Your Gifts to Me
Nel – You always make me smile! Your passion for books and reading is contagious! Thank you for spreading knowledge about endangered animals. I so look forward to not only learning, but celebrating these creatures with you! You are making a difference and being the voice for souls that do not have a voice of their own. Thank you! I also appreciate that we share the same love for real mail! My mailbox is happier, knowing that there is a little magic from Nel inside!
Robin – I have to ask the question…”Do you have your workout wear on?” I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your beautiful family through your writing. We share the same love for Fall and have both survived remodeling projects this year! I love your talent for decor! I am sure I am not the first to take away ideas from your photos! You have such a calming way about you. I only wish we could meet up for tea and chat about chickens and critters that eat our veggies!
Shelly – YOU inspire me! Your messages are filled with such beauty and passion. You spread joy and kindness with all that you do! You love yourself and encourage others to do the same. Your whimsical illustrations always warm my heart and make me smile. Thank you for reminding us of the important things in life and what really matters!
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…