I would like to thank Jen from https://gypsybus28.com/ for the Unique Blogger Award nomination. Jen’s site is loaded with yummy recipes! My mouth is still watering over her post about matcha crepe cakes! Jen also writes about beauty tips, travel and life in general! Thanks again, Jen!♥
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What are you afraid of most? This question is difficult…I am going to be a rebel and name a few: I do not like the dark. My evil twin would hide under my bed and grab my feet when I would get into bed. At times, I still look under my bed at night! I am not a fan of heights, although I think I fear falling more than heights. I am 5′ 10…I have a long way to fall! Ok, here is my greatest fear…cooked green beans! The smell is enough to send me to a new room and the texture is horrible. (For the record, I love them raw from the garden, just don’t cook them!) I think this is a poem waiting to be written!
- What’s your best experience on WordPress? The people! I never imagined I would build relationships through blogging. I feel blessed to have these amazing people in my life and look forward to GROWING our relationships!
- Do you read more than 1 book at a time? Yes. I easily have a few non-fiction books going at once. Although, I have to be very careful with fiction. I can easily put my non-fiction books down, at any given moment, but once I pick up a fiction book, I say goodbye to my family and friends, until the final page is turned. I usually don’t leave the couch until it is finished. Winter tends to be my season for fiction reading, due to having more down time on the farm.
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to celebrate not only some wonderful bloggers I recently started following, but some old friends, too! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- If you could have dinner with a famous person, from any time period, who would it be?
- What is the most unique thing about YOU?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…