I would like to send hugs and gratitude to you all, for such kind and positive feedback about the Growing Self Blogger Award! It makes me smile when I see it out there, celebrating individuals that make such a difference in the lives of others. Once again, I love that there are so many amazing individuals, in the WordPress community, that are willing to extend kindness and support through the award nomination process. I am filled with JOY when I have made an impact on someone’s life through my words, photography or by just being ME. With that said, I would like to share round 5 of my nominations…
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following very talented blogger:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blog, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter this individual has brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Your Gifts to Me
Jay – You are a constant, daily inspiration for so many! I know you and your clones inspire me daily! You have gifts and talents to give away. Thank you for sharing your magical words, adorable sense of humor and for always Just Being YOU!
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…