Everyone enjoys laughter! Well, the amazing Maine Paper Pusher, who secretly tames dragons, has come up with a fabulous idea! Not only is her site hilarious to read, but she has pulled together extremely talented writers to participate in “Guest in Jest”! Check it out! Remember…Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing…
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You
It’s time to get those submissions in for our soon-to-be regular Guest in Jest post. This will be a weekly thing if we have enough interest.
Here are the rules:
- Tell us a bit about yourself, including where you are from.
- Give us some info about your blog. Make sure to add a link to it.Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud funny,” but a bit of humor would be great.
- Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud” funny, but a bit of humor would be great.
- Pictures optional, but encouraged.
- The post can be one that has been posted before.
- The last rule is the most important one. If you don’t like the previous rules, then write whatever you want. 🙂
That’s it. The idea is that we learn a bit about our fellow bloggers and their blogs. I…
View original post 122 more words