I am so excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Cherylene, from Living vs. Existing, for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! She is filled with Inspiration! https://livingvsexisting.com/mystery-blogger-award-3/
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Roda:
- I am a fraternal twin
- I gave birth to fraternal twins
- We have twins, in our family, as far back as 6 generations!
- Are you more the talkative or listening type in social settings? Listening, unless I feel very comfortable with the company.
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie? Read a book
- Which cartoon character would you say best describes you or you can relate to most? I always enjoyed Handy Smurf and Aqua Man…???!!!
- Are you good at board games? If yes, which one? I love board games! Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride are two of my favorites!
- If you’re at a party would you describe yourself as a dancer or more of an observer? I love to dance! People don’t dance enough any more!
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to celebrate these new and old friends. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
Let’s stick with Cherylene’s Questions!
- Are you more the talkative or listening type in social settings?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
- Which cartoon character would you say best describes you or you can relate to most?
- Are you good at board games? If yes, which one?
- If you’re at a party would you describe yourself as a dancer or more of an observer?
Roda’s Favorite Post
I enjoy writing blogs for my travel category. My 8 part series titled, “Our Big Island Adventure” is an all time favorite! ♥
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…