A great big thank you goes out to the amazing and talented Cherylene for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award! I love the word unique! Cherylene’s uniqueness is one of the many reasons I so enjoy her blog. Check out her blog…you will be so glad you did! https://www.livingvsexisting.com/
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What one piece of advice would you give to new bloggers just starting? Write for you! Write about your passions…write about what you know. Just Be You and everything else will fall into place.
- If you could visit any country where would you go? I love England! The gardens are fantastic! But, there are wombats in Australia, so this is a difficult decision!
- What has been the best part of this blogging journey for you? I so enjoy the creative process of writing! But, I have to say, the individuals I have met through blogging are my most favorite part! They are truly amazing! I have met a Dragon Goddess, an Evil Overlord, a Talented Book worm, an Exotic Animal Expert, A Beautiful Robin, and Woodland Fairy to name a few! Who wouldn’t want to be friends with this outstanding group of talented individuals!
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. This time around, I have decided to nominate a few of the unique blogs that I have discovered recently. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals bring to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
1. What inspires you most about your blog?
2. What author inspires you? (doesn’t have to be a book; can be a film director or music composer)
3. What is your superpower?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…