I have been discovering some amazing blogs lately! I am so excited to dig in and explore these new worlds! With that being said, I would like to nominate a few more beautiful souls for the Growing Self Blogger Award! Thank you, to these individuals, for reaching out to others through their beautiful blogs. Spread Joy and Kindness, always…♥
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Your Gifts To Me
- Kerry – I am amazed by your daily strength and positive attitude. You are a role model to all. Thank you for sharing your story. You remind others, in a similar situation, that they are not alone.
- MessyWorld – I love that you focus on self-care! Your last post about packing for your trip, made me smile! I love that your anxiety is not stopping you from taking care of you and escaping reality for a while! Have an amazing adventure!
- Lainey – I love your “Mess”. I so appreciate you sharing your raw truth. No one is perfect and we all have a bit of a mess somewhere in our lives. You use humor and grace to allow others to feel like it is ok to “Just Be You”!
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…