I am filled with warmth and gratitude to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented bookworm Jay for nominating me! If you have not visited his blog, I recommend you check it out! Jay’s blog is truly a walking library, filled with wonderful writing, knowledge and book reviews! It is like being in a bookstore, but the snacks are free! https://thisismytruthnow.com/
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What hour are you most alert during the day or night? I am a morning person! When my feet hit the ground, I am off and running! 7:00 a.m.
- Who was the last famous person you stalked? I have never stalked anyone famous, but I was introduced to Christian Slater, stood and talked with him and thought he was the beach side bartender the entire time! It wasn’t until after the fact that I was informed who he was! Oh well, he was probably thankful to have a normal conversation, without a photograph or autograph.
- What courses were your worst and best in school? Best: Language Arts, Music, Art, PE… Worst: I despise math!
- If you could let someone else takeover your blog for 1 day, who would it be? (can be a celebrity or even someone who doesn’t blog currently) My daughter! She is a beautiful writer, filled with passion for life!
- What country has the happiest people? In my opinion, happiness comes from within. It does not matter where one lives.
- What lesson took you the most to learn? Trusting and believing in ME.
- Where do you go for peace and quiet? The gardens, the barn, the woods. Mother Nature brings me peace.
- What person who died before 1900 would you try to bring back to live today? Joan of Arc
- Where do you see yourself retiring? Right here at Indigo Acres!
- What cartoon character are you most like? Handy Smurf
- What personality trait are you currently trying to change or improve? I am a worrier. I remind myself daily to trust in the fact that whatever is meant to be will be! There is also my perfectionist side and I am trying to teach myself to relax!
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- Use one word to describe yourself.
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- What is your superpower?
- Why do you write?
- What is your favorite book?
- What brings you JOY?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Who is your role model? Why?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
- What do you love most about YOU?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…