I am filled with gratitude to be nominated for the Real Neat Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Jo-Ann, from Inspiration Pie, for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Jo-Ann’s blog is wonderfully written and filled with moving words. If you enjoy books, this is a blog you will want to visit immediately! Visit her at http://inspirationpie.com/
How Does It Work:
Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
- List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What is your favorite color?
Green…any shade as long as it is green!
What is your nickname?
Which place on Earth would you never wanna go?
I am a risk-taker and up for any adventure!
Do you believe in god?
I believe there is an energy that is greater than us and ties us all together.
What is the best moment of your life?
The day I legally married Wifey!
What would you choose Short fiction or novels?
Reading a novel, in a hammock, in the shade!
If you would ever want go back in time, what would you change?
I would want to sit and talk with my Dad one more time…
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 7 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. I have selected some old friends and some new favorites! If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
1) Paper or Plastic?
2) If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?
3) Who is your historical soul mate?
4) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
5) What is your favorite vegetable?
6) Favorite book?
7) Why do you write?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…