I would like to give a great big thank you to the amazing and talented Jay from https://thisismytruthnow.com for the Cramm Award nomination. I do “cram” a lot of information into my little blog! If you enjoy beautiful words and are passionate about books, Jay is your man! I highly recommend you check out his blog!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people who motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
My Blogging Motivators: Things
- Creativity: I have always been a visual, hands-on, creative critter. Blogging allows me to incorporate many of my creative passions!
- Communication: My need to speak 200,000 words each day, to truly be happy, is a huge motivator to blog.
- Joy: There is so much negativity in the world. Blogging allows me to spread a little joy and happiness.
My Blogging Motivators: People
My World Improving Action:
Spread joy and kindness daily!
Challenging Question: If you could join the “TEAM” who’d be changing the world, what role would you play? I would love to be the Creative Cruise Director! I love communication, organization and creativity. I have never minded being in charge and thinking outside of the box. Being in a leadership role presents the perfect opportunity to help others embrace their personal gifts, while building confidence, all at the same time.
My Nominees Are:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…