I was filled with gratitude when I found out that I was nominated for my own award, The Growing Self Blogger Award! Thank you to the beautiful Cherylene from http://Livingvsexisting.com for the nomination. Her blog is just lovely! What a perfect reason for another set of nominations!
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Your Gifts To Me
- Jess – Thank you for your beautiful and magical gift of the written word. Your writing brings me joy, daily!
- Rhapsody – I believe we are Nature Soul Mates, that were Woodland Fairies in another life! Your blog brings me so much peace.
- Anita – Thank you for spreading happiness and reminding me about the importance of self-care.
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…