Thank you to the amazing Linda at https://mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com/ for sharing this fun tag! If you have not checked out her blog, I highly recommend doing so. She is pure sunshine!
What is the “Where in the World Are You” Tag?
Where in the world is the author of that great blog? Hopefully, this tag will help answer that question and provide some background info about the locales behind the blogs we love.
You are ALL nominated. The best part is that it is super quick and easy.
The goal is to get as many blogs involved as possible. Using the tag WhereIntheWorldAreYou will make it easy to find new blogs from interesting places.
The rules are simple:
1. Share your location being as specific as you like. Just a country is fine.
2. If you wish, give a little info on your locality. Photos are a plus!
3. If you have a post about where you live, feel free to share the link.
4. Add the tag WhereIntheWorldAreYou
5. Post it to your blog replacing the country name after the title with yours.
That’s it. Only one question to answer and an optional essay. Just replace the info in your predecessor’s post with your own and set it free.
Where am I?
My name is Roda from http://Growingself.blog and I am from Michigan, in the USA.
If you want to know more about life in Michigan, feel free look up my post titled “Seasons of West Michigan”. See link below…
Thanks to all for participating!
Tag with WhereIntheWorldAreYou
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself… Just Be You…