A great big thank you goes out to Jay! I truly believe that he has found a way to clone himself through all of his readings! It is the only reasonable explanation for how he is able to find time, in a 24 hour period, to read such a wide variety of books and eloquently write about them. Head over to is site and get lost in some amazing reading and writing! http://thisismytruthnow.com
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
1. What made you start blogging? Honestly, I was tired of people telling me I needed to start a blog. I thought,ok… why not!
2. What are the primary content areas on your site? Gardening, life lessons, photography, travel, farming, health and wellness. These are a few of my favorite things! (Cue Sound of Music…I bet you will be humming that one all day!)
3. What other languages can you speak, read or write? English and a wee bit of Spanish
4. Which color best describes your choice in books? GREEN
5. What is your favorite of the 7 deadly sins, and why? PRIDE
6. What other job would you want to have? I am living my dream! I can’t imagine doing anything else in life!
7. What foods can’t you stomach no matter how hard you try? (You must have tried it before) Liver and onions… I love onions, but not once they have been cooked with liver!
8. What zoo animal would you most want as a pet? A Wombat!!
9. Who do you live with? My wife, three children and 130+ critters
10. Describe the perfect book. Anything non-fiction! If it is fiction, I need a happy ending!
11. Which blog that you follow is your must-read every day? Only 1! I so enjoy http://mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com She is completely delightful!
GrowingSelf – Roda’s Nominations
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 5 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
The nominees are:
GrowingSelf – Roda’s Questions to nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your role model?
- Use one word to describe yourself?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is your favorite thing about your special friend?
- What is your favorite color?
- Where on Earth is your most memorable travel destination?
- What is your favorite book?
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- What is your Superpower?
- What do you love most about YOU?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…