I would like to send hugs and gratitude to you all, for such kind and positive feedback about the Growing Self Blogger Award! Once again, I love that there are so many amazing individuals, in the WordPress community, that are willing to extend kindness and support through the award nomination process. I am filled with JOY when I have made an impact on someone’s life through my words, photography or by just being ME. With that said, I would like to share round 2 of my nominations…
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following five bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Your Gifts to Me:
- Ellie – Thank you for sharing your beautiful light with the world. I so look forward to reading your posts! They are truly magical! ♥
- Cherylene – Your life lessons and poetry are inspiring! Thank you for sharing your wisdom daily! ♥
- Vee – I love seeing your happiness grow, through your healing process! I especially loved your recent “Trigger Effect” post.
- My Folk Song Friend – Your writing brings me much joy and laughter daily! Thank you for being you and allowing me to be me! ♥
- Kayla – Thank you for your spiritual guidance and mindfulness. You teach others to embrace their inner power and beauty. Thank you for being such a bright light for all!♥
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…