Wow! I feel truly blessed by the numerous award nominations I have received, over the past week. I am so excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the hilarious, creative, folk music loving (just kidding) “MainePaperPusher” for nominating me! 😜 If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! She is hilarious, kind and has the best stories to share! I so enjoy her blogging adventures! They bring me daily joy and laughter! http://mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Roda:
- I taught Elementary Education for 22 years
- I love bookstores!
- I am addicted to tea…and chickens!
1.What was the first concert you ever saw? The Indigo Girls
2. Look around the room and tell us what is the first living thing you see? Murphy, our 8 month old puppy!
3. What is your favorite type of cloud? Cumulonimbus
4. What is your all-time favorite beverage? Coconut water…and yogi tea!
5.What would you rather be doing right this very minute? Baking a Lemon Pound Cake in our new kitchen!
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
1) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
2) What is your Superpower?
3) Who is your role model?
4) What Star Wars character would you be?
5) What is one word that describes YOU?
Roda’s Favorite Post
I enjoy writing my “Be Still” posts every Sunday. Sometimes, less is more…♥ https://growingself.blog/category/be-still/
I want to take a moment to thank those of you that read and follow my blog! What an amazing group of creative souls! Thank you for your kindness and support!♥
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…