I love that there are so many amazing individuals, in the WordPress community, that are willing to extend kindness and support through the award nomination process. I am filled with JOY when I have made an impact on someone’s life through my words, photography or by just being ME. With that said, I have taken a leap of faith and created a new award. (Can you do that? Sure…why not!) ♥
My motto has always been…
Love Yourself… Embrace Yourself… Just Be You…
It is amazing to experience people:
Loving themselves & Loving others.
Embracing themselves & Embracing others.
Continuing to Just Be who we they were born to be.
With that said…
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that are trying to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following five bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
Your Gifts to Me:
- Angelina – Thank you for bravely sharing the story of your history with an eating disorder. Your writing not only educates others, but assists in guiding individuals through their own journey of healing.♥
- Lisa – Thank you for sharing your story of healing. As you heal yourself, you are reaching out and healing others.♥
- Lizzi – You bubble with gratitude! I love your spirit. In my opinion, you represent the words, “Be the Change“.♥
- Mr. Mel – I look forward to your stunning photographs and thought provoking messages daily. They inspire and spread love. Thank you!♥
- Renata – I so appreciate your openness to share your depression and anxiety recovery story. Thank you for your willingness to educate and support others dealing with mental illness. ♥
“Be the Change You Wish to See in the World…” ~Gandhi
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…