I am so grateful to be nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! ♥ A great big thank you goes out to the talented Nel for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I highly recommend you check it out! Nel shares her experiences, photos and feelings, based on inspiration. I so enjoy her blogging adventures! http://reactionarytales.com
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
• What are you currently binge watching or plan to binge watch? Well…I don’t watch TV. But, if I had the time, I would watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies in one day! Pure Eye Candy!!
• Have you ever experienced a critical comment (justified or unjustified) on your posts or comments? How did you you deal with it? So, far the WordPress souls I have met have been nothing but amazing!
• Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic? I trust in the universe and believe in fate!
• Android or Apple? Apple
• What’s something on your bucket list that you hope to do in the next 5 years? Return to Little Palm Island with Wifey.
• Hot sub or cold sub? Hot sub
• If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose? Can I get back to you on this one!? I don’t want to die, but truth is the only way. I guess I answered the question…I must die!
• Polar bears or Pandas? Pandas
• If you could travel, all expenses paid, to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why? Little Palm Island. It is our favorite place to escape from everyday life and just do nothing!
• Tag your own favorite post you posted here. I love my “Be Still” category.
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 7 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
Roda’s Questions: Let’s try something new!
1. One thing you love?
2. Two favorite colors?
3. Three words you love to use?
4. Four places you have traveled?
5. Five favorite foods?
6. Six musicians or bands you love?
7. Seven survival items you would take while visiting out of town relatives over the holidays?
8. 4+4=8. Four favorite vegetables? Four favorite fruits?
9. Nine words that describe you?
10. 10-9=1. One thing you love most about You!
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…