I am filled with gratitude to be nominated for the Real Neat Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Manal from Sensible Nonsense for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Manal’s blog is wonderfully written and filled with moving words about life, love, and more!
Visit her at http://thatgirl196.wordpress.com
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
- List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What is your main inspiration as a writer. Which writers inspire you, and why do you write? I need to articulate 200,000 words daily to be truly happy! Writing gives my family a break from my constant chatter! 😜
2. If you were stranded on an island with one time what would it be? Sunrise
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go? Little Palm Island with Wifey
4. What is more important to you, self-love or health? This is challenging… Being healthy is a form of self-love. Taking care of your mind, body, and soul are equally important.
5. If you had to eat a food every single meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Sushi
6. What is one thing you truly regret on a deeply profound level and wish you could change? Or are you at peace with everything? No regrets! I am at complete peace with all aspects of my life.
7. What are you most grateful for in life? My incredible wife and beautiful children.
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 7 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- Paper or Plastic?
- If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?
- Who is your historical soul mate?
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- Favorite book?
- Why do you write?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…