I am so excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Nel for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Nel shares her experiences, photos and feelings, based on inspiration. I so enjoy her blogging adventures! http://reactionarytales.com
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Roda:
- I am a fraternal twin
- I gave birth to fraternal twins
- We have twins, in our family, as far back as 6 generations!
1)What’s your favorite book or book series of all time? The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. Check it out! The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
2)If you could write for a TV show or movie, which one would it be and why? I don’t watch much of either, for there is not enough time in the day. But, I could write about a quirky, nature girl that loves critters, going barefoot, growing anything and everything and lives each day to its fullest! 😜
3)If you could sum up your personality in 3 words, which words would you choose? Quirky, Spirited, Passionate
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 10 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
1) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
2) What is your Superpower?
3) Who is your role model?
4) What Star Wars character would you be?
5) What is one word that describes YOU?
Roda’s Favorite Post
I enjoy writing my “Be Still” posts every Sunday. Sometimes, less is more…♥ https://growingself.blog/category/be-still/
I want to take a moment to thank those of you that read and follow my blog! I was stunned to see 1000 likes this morning! What an amazing group of creative souls! Thank you for your kindness and support!♥
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…