I am filled with warmth and gratitude to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Jen for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out! Jen’s blog is truly outstanding and filled with wonderful writing and photography, focusing on food, beauty, travel and life! http://gypsybus28.com
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What’s your favorite dish when you want to cook for someone you love? Wifey loves steak! We enjoy grilling outside, in the summer!
2. What would you do on a rainy day? I love to garden in the rain!
3. A book or a movie? Book!
4. What is the first thing that came to your mind today? That my son is 16 and can drive the car on his own!!!
5. Have you kept one thing for over 10 years? What is it? The last card my Dad sent me, before he passed away. There is something so meaningful about a handwritten letter…
6. How many language do your speak and what kind? Just English
7. What is your favorite school memory? Being Drum Major in our High School Marching Band.
8. How many countries have you traveled to? 7
9. What is the last blog you followed? http://dailylife330.wordpress.com
10. Tea or coffee? Tea
11. What’s your dream job? I am living it! Gardening & Farming
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- Use one word to describe yourself.
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
- What is your superpower?
- Why do you write?
- What is your favorite book?
- What brings you JOY?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Who is your role model? Why?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
- What do you love most about YOU?
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…