I am touched and excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! ♥ I would love to thank the creative and talented Cherylene for nominating me! If you have not visited her blog, I recommend you check it out. She is truly inspirational! https://www.livingvsexisting.com/
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Fun Facts About Roda-Growing Self
- As silly as it may sound, I do not ride our horses. I love being on the ground next to them. It is an equal partnership. They are magical creatures, with such a silent strength about them.
- I am in complete love with my Mini Cooper! (Her name is Vern).
- I am a tactile critter! I hate the feeling of styrofoam and cardboard.
- I despise winter, yet I live in Michigan.
- I am a twin. I gave birth to twins. I have twin cousins that also gave birth to twins. The “twin” gene goes back six generations in our family! I have already warned my daughter!
- I would love a pet Wombat!
- I love musicals! My top two favorites of all times are: Les Miserables and Wicked
My nominees for this award are:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 5 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
“There is no wrong or right…just write!” ~Unknown
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…