I can’t think of a better way to kick off this week than with a kindness challenge. Who wouldn’t be up for sprinkling a little JOY here and there! For me, it is the little things in life that mean the most. There is nothing more heart warming than discovering an unexpected card or a letter in the mailbox! I am filled with joy when I send a friend a special gift, knowing how much they will appreciate it. Rise by lifting others…
Let kindness be contagious! Over the next week, I challenge you to complete one act of kindness daily. It doesn’t matter if it’s for a loved one or a stranger. Trust your intuition. Who in your life might need a little pick-me-up to help them through the week? Do you have a friend you often think about, but haven’t reached out to in a while? The few minutes it takes to spread kindness brings enormous amounts of joy and love to the world.
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful agent of change. I challenge you to be the change that you want to see in the world. Some people throw kindness around like it’s confetti… This week, I’m going to throw kindness around like it’s chocolate!
Here are just a few simple ideas to spread KINDNESS…
- Send a card or letter to a friend or family. (Who doesn’t love real mail!)
- Collect 5-10 items and make a donation. (Your closet will thank you!)
- Deliver a healthy meal to a busy friend. (It is always nice to have a night off from cooking!)
- Bake something delightful. (Chocolate makes everything a little brighter!)
- Do an anonymous act of kindness.
- Smile at a stranger and say hello. (This might be their only human interaction.)
- Compliment a stranger. (Compliments make us feel so fuzzy inside!)
- Do a chore at home you don’t normally do. (I love when Wifey unloads the dishwasher!)
- Give someone flowers. (Buying a potted perennial is much less expensive than cut flowers and your kindness will be remembered for years to come.)
- Give/send someone a small gift that your know they will love. ♥
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” ~Mother Teresa
Love Yourself…Embrace Yourself…Just Be You…